Sunday, April 28, 2013

Teen Health Connections

THC ( teen health connections) was the outpatient facitlty i went to once a week.. I started going there after being diagnoised the day after my birthday of last year..  Everyweek I would go in my weight went down and vitals were low. Finally got my vitals stable but weight was still dropping.. Two weeks after vitals were stable they dropped dangerously low and admitted to Childrens Levins Hospital October 17, 2012. I stayed for a whole week. They were feeding me 4000 calories a day.. and I was put as bed rest. I had an IV go in. I had to keep a heart monitor on for the first couple of days. When I took my showers i would do jumping jacks. When I went to go to the bathroom or brush my teeth I would run in place. I would do situps in my bed without making it noticable. I had a sitter 24/7.. But I've became a pro.. I hide my snacks and never got caught.. This was the beginning of a long journey.. They tried o send me an impatient facilty because I had voice.. It's name was E.D he was my best friend.. Well to me.. he would tell me to starve and tell me what to eat and not to eat.. He was an eating disorder voice.. I begged the doctors to not send me and finally they gave me one more chance..

No comments:

Post a Comment